~ A Place to Nest~

This is my little corner, a place to nest and to share with you my thoughts, hopes, dreams and wishes. Cherish the moments that touch your heart and embrace them.
~As always,
~Peaceful Blessings to You and to Yours~

Tammy ^j^

Sunday, March 2, 2008

What is a Thank you???

So to all of you who may take a little peek at my corner of the world, as you can tell I have I have not been keepin up on my Blog. I just do not know where all of the time goes. Well late last night my sister called me and asked if I had been in my email because she sent me something. I assumed a picture or a funny knee slapping joke. When I opened my email boy did I have nice surprise.

A Banner that she created just for me!!! I LOVE IT!!!

She is so creative. I do not know where she finds time to do all that she does! So Thank you so much Tonya ~ I really love my banner!

Now you may ask, what does a Thank you really mean, have you ever really thought about it? A thank you to me is when you feel the sincerity from the receiver. You get a warm, fuzzy feeling inside knowing that you did something to make someone else happy or you know you helped someone else out. It just puts a smile on your face and a warmth in your heart.

Saying thank you to someone is normality for a deed that one has received. But a sincere Thank you is in the way that you say it and really mean it. I can say thank you to someone who hands me my food through drive through or when I get my change back at a store that is the norm of our manners that we have been taught. But there are those that go beyond just one step further. Someone that smiles at you when they are giving you your food or change in drive through, someone that converses with you while waiting in line being checked out and they may share a little about themselves, somone that sees an expression on your face and asks you how you feel. There are so many ways to say thank you to someone but I think the best way is when you say thank you, say it with a smile in your voice. Because if the person can not see you at least they can hear you and they in turn will smile back. And that is a warm feeling to have on your heart~

I know a long blog to say thank you to someone but my sister took the time to make me something when she probably had a million things to do. She thought of me and I really appreciate that because we do not see each other a lot with our busy lives. I know that she had a warm fuzzy feeling inside of her because I could not only hear her smile in her voice I could feel it in my heart. And I know she could hear my smile and feel the Thank you when I said it.

As always ~Peaceful Blessings to You and Yours~ Tammy