~ A Place to Nest~

This is my little corner, a place to nest and to share with you my thoughts, hopes, dreams and wishes. Cherish the moments that touch your heart and embrace them.
~As always,
~Peaceful Blessings to You and to Yours~

Tammy ^j^

Sunday, March 23, 2008

~Easter Creations~

Easter is almost over with, kids tucked snuggly into their beds after an all day sugar rush, the house is a mess but I needed a break for Me! So, I decided to learn how to add pictures to my log and found out how easy it really is. As you can tell I think I went a little overboard but I just had to show off all of my girls!
My grand baby Jali's 1st Easter!
She found her egg! Isn't she just the sweetest!
This is my little honey, Rhea, my oldest grand child who is on the egg hunt!

Showing off those big, brown beautiful eyes is my middle grand baby Zoie. She wants to share one of her favorite candies with me, a tootsie roll!

Here is my oldest daughter Rani showing me her beautiful smile. She will always be my little girl.


Smiles to You~

Here is my middle babygirl Macayla, proudly showing off her Easter artwork. I found this really fun egg kit and the girls had so much fun with it!


All Grins to YOU~
Here is my baby, baby girl McKenzie, just loving what she created!

I hope you all had a Blessed Easter and were able to share it with a loved one. May you drift away into peaceful dreams this evening.

~As always, Peaceful Blessings to You and Yours~ Tammy~