~ A Place to Nest~

This is my little corner, a place to nest and to share with you my thoughts, hopes, dreams and wishes. Cherish the moments that touch your heart and embrace them.
~As always,
~Peaceful Blessings to You and to Yours~

Tammy ^j^

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

~Easter Blessings~

I thought I should take the time now to bless all of you with a Peaceful Easter. I shall be very busy soon preparing to portray "The Easter Bunny" whom the children look forward to receiving a visit from every year. I love getting the holiday happenings ready for my children and grandchildren. It just puts that smile on my heart when I see the excitement in all of their sweet, little faces.

We were hoping to hide the eggs outside but Easter is coming pretty early this year and it is still pretty wet outside. We are expecting 1 to 4 inches of snow sometime on Thursday but we are keeping our fingers crossed. I am so ready for spring. It got to be 50 degrees today and lucky me got to wear a spring jacket! I could smell the fresh scents of spring in the air and the sun was shining so bright I had to wear my shades. All I can say is that it was a beautiful day.

~Easter is a Blessing~
Easter is a memory time...
Of colored eggs and pretty dresses,
Of yellow chicks and curly tresses.
Easter is a renewing time...
For baby bunnies, birds and bees,
For sun and rain on budding trees.
Easter is a grateful time...
For all our blessings every day,
For health and friends along the way.
Easter is a believing time...
That Christ arose for us to see
The way to grow eternally.
Easter is a joyful time...
For thoughts, for growth, for songs to sing,
Yes, Easter is a constant spring.
Ruth Carrington~
I hope you all have a very blessed Easter and you are able to share it with someone you love.
May your basket be overflowing with Thankfulness and Blessings.
~As Always, Peaceful Blessings to You and Yours, Tammy~