~ A Place to Nest~

This is my little corner, a place to nest and to share with you my thoughts, hopes, dreams and wishes. Cherish the moments that touch your heart and embrace them.
~As always,
~Peaceful Blessings to You and to Yours~

Tammy ^j^

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Innocence

Innocence

Innocence

This single, one word is thee only word needed that captivates such a pureness.

This picture is just so precious. My husband took this beautiful picture of my little girl McKenzie and my little grand baby Jali. She just adores her little niece.

Just thought I would share this photo my husband took because I am so proud of his ability to capture a moment.

I hope you took time for yourself today and smiled at yourself.

All I can say for today is ...

~Sweet Dreams and Peaceful Blessings to You~

Tammy~