~ A Place to Nest~

This is my little corner, a place to nest and to share with you my thoughts, hopes, dreams and wishes. Cherish the moments that touch your heart and embrace them.
~As always,
~Peaceful Blessings to You and to Yours~

Tammy ^j^

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby

HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY TO MY LITTLE PEANUT MCKENZIE!! :)

I can hardly believe that my baby is 4 years old today, where does the time go? It seems like just yesterday she was born to us from the heavens above. What a precious gift. Holding her tiny little body in my arms as she listened to me sing sweet lullabies as I placed a kiss upon her rosy cheek. She has become so independent and it amazes me at the wonderment that children have. She wants to know everything. Her sweet innocence just makes me smile. As you can tell my baby girl loves purple (pink too but it did not show up so well) so today is for her.



Mama's Lullaby

Baby dear, Mama's here,

Watching o'er your slumber.

Dream, my child, until the dawn

Wakes the daisies on the lawn.


Dream you float in a boat,

Under starry heavens;

Dreams of brooks and singing birds,

Scented breezes, tender woods.


Dream of all, great and small,

Things serene and lovely;

Fairies, lambs, and butterflies,

Sleepy clouds in summer skies.


Sleep all night, in my sight,

Though you're off in dreamland;

Then, tomorrow, with the sun.

Back to Mama, little one!


~Grace Hall

French Folk Song


Mama loves you to the moon and back, Happy Birthday my little Peanut!! XXXOOO
~Take Time for YOU and YOURS~
~ as always~
~Peaceful Blessings to You~