~ A Place to Nest~

This is my little corner, a place to nest and to share with you my thoughts, hopes, dreams and wishes. Cherish the moments that touch your heart and embrace them.
~As always,
~Peaceful Blessings to You and to Yours~

Tammy ^j^

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

~Tick Tock~

Tick tock, so it goes on and on. Went back to the Dr today. I thought it was suppose to be Tuesday, thank goodness for reminder calls because it was today. Lucky me! I am starting to look like a stitched scarecrow!

Now three moles were taken out today. Waiting game started and I go back on Tuesday to find out the results and to take my stitches out. He said if these ones come back ok then they will only take out a couple more and then I will just have to be looked at every 3 months instead of every month. Plus he knows I know what to look for so we will just keep in contact.

I tell ya there is no modesty going in to see him! See all tell all! LOL We laughed about it today while I was trying to hide under the sheet they gave me. Now if I looked like one of those hot Victoria Secret's Models I could just flaunt it all. Ya right! Actually I like my Dr. and his nurse. He has such a good bedside manner.

What really bites is one of the moles was taken off on the right side of my shoulder blade. So I move the stitch does not and it feeeeels so good. I am still praying and being strong. I do not feel worried about this one but I am still not letting my guard down.

Well I suppose I better get to bed it is 3 am and I will be draggin in the morn with the kids bellowing for chocolate milk. Who invented chocolate milk anyway?? Thanks a lot. HA

As Always ~Peaceful Blessings to You and to Yours~ Tammy



No comments: