~ A Place to Nest~

This is my little corner, a place to nest and to share with you my thoughts, hopes, dreams and wishes. Cherish the moments that touch your heart and embrace them.
~As always,
~Peaceful Blessings to You and to Yours~

Tammy ^j^

Saturday, July 12, 2008

~ Little Helper ~

I do not really have anything to write about but I felt like writing something. The kiddies are tucked into bed, while visions of sugar plums dance in their heads! LOL I know way tooo early for Christmas but my girls are in bed and it is PEACE and QUIET right now. LOVE IT!

I have all of my windows open and the beautiful music of crickets is playing in the back ground. It is so nice to hear the nature. Someone must be having a campfire because I can smell a faint hint of it. MMM smells so good. I just love nature!

Oh, I know I have a real good one for ya. Tonight we grilled out burgers Yum! But guess what lead up to that. I asked my hubby if he was going to get the burgers on so we could eat supper . He asked Macayla if she wanted to help but he still sat around a couple of more minutes. Macayla then came and told us she put the burgers on the grill. Well ya never did see two people move their butts so fast and go flying outside to lift the lid on the grill. I expected to see all the burgers on the charcoal and not on the grill. My hubby expected to see the whole plate with the burgers on the grill. LOL Guess what??? She placed them on the grill perfect! We went back inside and told her what a nice job she did but proceeded to tell her that she could never do that again because she was too little and she could get burned and that it is very dangerous. I asked her if she got burned anywhere and she said no. I asked her how she put them on and she said with the spatula. Then she said the plate got too heavy and that she dropped 3 burgers then changed her mind and said 4. I asked her if she got grass on them and she said just a little but she picked it off. LOL I have to admit they were mighty tasty, no joke. I told my husband that it was probably no worse than eating out somewhere. I guess I really did not mind, I did not see any grass and I figured the grilling burned off what might of been left on them. :)

So that was my excitement for the day. Not too much else going on except I am enjoying the cold front coming through. In the 90s yesterday and so humid that it could even make curly fries go limp. Now today breezy and perfect! Tonight in the 50's YAHOO!!!! I can sleep like a baby wrapped in a blankie with my windows open! Gotta love it only in Minnesota, don't ya know. HA

As Always~Peaceful Blessings to You and to Yours~
May the crickets play you a peaceful lullaby
Tammy

2 comments:

jills*little*creations said...

What a wonderful story to start my day...love your blog, I have added you to my favorite blogs, I especially love the story about the moles...geez, I am FULL of them..as you say, dot to dot!

Jill
jillscreations@blogspot.com

Tammy said...

Hi Jill,

I am glad I started your day off so well. Just like a good healthy bowl of cereal. LOl

I added you to mine as well. I guess I am terrible at adding so I did it now so I will not forget.

I know connect the dots sound funny but really please if any of your moles do look a little funny please, please get them checked out. My sister was scared but she did it. I think it is the not knowing that really makes a person go in.

I seen your kitty cats. Smokey is the name of one of ours as well and he looks like your cat! Smokey just seems to fit with the colors in their fur. :)

Have a good week my new blogger friend. Tammy