~ A Place to Nest~

This is my little corner, a place to nest and to share with you my thoughts, hopes, dreams and wishes. Cherish the moments that touch your heart and embrace them.
~As always,
~Peaceful Blessings to You and to Yours~

Tammy ^j^

Thursday, July 10, 2008

~ A Happy Tear ~ A Happy Dance ~

I called my Dr. today and got the results .... They got all of this one!!!! So that deserves tears of joy and a happy dance!!!! Tuesday I will go and get these stitches out and get more moles taken out. So I will keep falling asleep at night praying to God for all of my other ones to be negative. God really does answer my prayers. Thank you God!

To any of you who have a dark mole, raised, changing in color, size, itchy or bleeding ... please get them checked. You would not believe how quick these things can take over your life. They are very life threatening if not caught early and treated. If any of you have questions about this or what the Dr does please do not hesitate to email me. I am no expert but I can tell you what, where and how they do it. I know sounds scary it really isn't. The scariest part is the waiting.

I wish you all a happy, sunshiny day!

As Always, ~Peaceful Blessings to You and to Yours~
Happy Dancer Tammy ~j~
(that is my angel watching over my shoulder)

2 comments:

~Tonya said...

Hi Tam,

Well, I had not checked in here for awhile and I missed some posts...

I am so HAPPY that this one is done and gone. I could tell it the day I talked to you and I could here you smile. Yes, I could hear you smiling, ear to ear.

I know we don't talk about it much, becasue we would rather not think about it, but I pray for you and Grandma all the time.

My heart goes out to both of you and you have to keep fighting the good fight.

Hugs to you Tammy. Love you!
~Tonya

Tammy said...

Hey Tonya,
Thanks much! I know we get so busy and we do not even get time to check out blogs. I know I am worser than you. I know there is no such word. LOL

Ya we do not like to talk about that bad stuff, too scary!

Thank you for your prayers. I know God answered not only the prayers I said for myself but the ones I said for you too. Thank you GOD!

I know we never tell each other we love each other, don't know why, but I love ya too little sis.

Tammy