~ A Place to Nest~

This is my little corner, a place to nest and to share with you my thoughts, hopes, dreams and wishes. Cherish the moments that touch your heart and embrace them.
~As always,
~Peaceful Blessings to You and to Yours~

Tammy ^j^

Friday, April 4, 2008

~Spring is in the Air~

SPRING IS HERE!!!!




Its a Beautiful, Sunshiny MORNING! I do believe spring is finally here! This is my fine feathered friend standing so boastful, bathing in the warm sun. You can even see all of the green grass poking its way through. I can hardly wait to walk barefoot with my girls through all the soft grasses once it has arrived.

I had a very busy day and I know I will have an even more busier weekend with my family. So much to do outside in the yard and we will have to take the girls out for an outing. My girls love to be outside and the weather is suppose to be just perfect.

I hope all of you can take some time to enjoy the beauty of the outdoors with all of the new beginnings of life. Take a little walk if only by yourself to enjoy the quietness in the floating clouds, and just stand still to take in all the new beginnings of life that is surrounding you. Just take a moment for You.


For winter's rains and ruins are over,
And all the season of snows and sins;
The days dividing lover and lover,
The light that loses, the night that wins;
And time remembered is grief forgotten,
And frosts are slain and flowers begotten,
And in green underwood and cover
Blossom by blossom the spring begins.


Algernon Charles Swinburne (1837–1909)Atalanta in Calydon


As Always,

~Peaceful Blessings to You and Yours~

Tammy~


2 comments:

~Tonya said...

Aren't the first signs of spring just so inviting.

I love it when winter turns to spring. We had a long winter and I am sure all the kids want to be out playing and soaking up the sun.

Hugs,
~Tonya

Tammy said...

Oh yes, I love spring!! New beginnings all coming back to life. And I love wearing out the kids! :)