~ A Place to Nest~

This is my little corner, a place to nest and to share with you my thoughts, hopes, dreams and wishes. Cherish the moments that touch your heart and embrace them.
~As always,
~Peaceful Blessings to You and to Yours~

Tammy ^j^

Sunday, April 13, 2008

~My oh My Time Flies~



Oh my, how the time does fly. It does not seem to matter if you are having fun or not. This week my life was so busy between helping out my family members and taking my children to Doctor appointments I did not know if I was coming or going. This weekend has been just a home body weekend and trying to get my household back into order. I wonder how does a house get so messy when there is nobody around? But with so much coming and going we do not get to pick up before we leave so hurricane city it becomes. I am still wondering where this week went.


Today the sun finally showered us with its bright, beautiful rays of warmth. It was only forty degrees outside but there was no wind and the sunshine was such a welcome. All week long it has been so windy out and raining slush. And there was such a bite in the air with its gloominess that I did not even want to be outdoors. Those are the kind of days when I wish I were a bear.


I am so anxiously awaiting for the warmer weather to start blooming. It seems to puts a smile on my face and a dance in my step when I can awake to the morning sun. Those are the days when you just know that "it's going to be a good day".

A certain song comes to mind about time. I have typed out the lyrics below by Jim Croce.


Time In A Bottle


If I could save time in a bottle

The first thing that Id like to do

Is to save every day

Till eternity passes away

Just to spend them with you



If I could make days last forever

If words could make wishes come true

Id save every day like a treasure

and then, Again,

I would spend them with you



But there never seems to be enough time

To do the things you want to do Once you find them

Ive looked around enough to know

That youre the one

I want to go Through time with



If I had a box just for wishes

And dreams that had never come true

The box would be empty

Except for the memory

Of how they were answered by you



But there never seems to be enough time

To do the things you want to do

Once you find them

Ive looked around enough to know

That youre the one I want to go Through time with



Memories, so many of them. Good and Bad but they have made me who I am today. Sometimes a memory seems like yesterday and others seem so far away. I am sure there is a special memory that you hold so dear to your heart. Hold it close and share it with someone. Even if you do not want to share it now, write it down and tuck it away in that special keepsake place. Someday someone will come across it and you will warm the heart of another.

I bid you a good evening of fond memories in time.


As always,
~Peaceful Blessings to You and to Yours~
Tammy~








2 comments:

Karen said...

Hello Tammy! I am a fellow Minnesotan!! I am going to add you to my blog...if that is okay! You DO NOT look old enough to be a 'grandma!' Beautiful pictures and posts on your blog! *Smiles* Karen

Tammy said...

Hello Karen,
Thank you for the sweet comments! I guess all the girls keep me running so maybe that is my fountain of youth! Thank you for adding me to your blog and I hope you do not mind that I have added you to my blog as well. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Peaceful Blessings ~ Tammy