~ A Place to Nest~

This is my little corner, a place to nest and to share with you my thoughts, hopes, dreams and wishes. Cherish the moments that touch your heart and embrace them.
~As always,
~Peaceful Blessings to You and to Yours~

Tammy ^j^

Monday, April 21, 2008

~My Little Angel~



My sweet baby girl Macayla made it through her surgery with hardly a tear shed. She was so brave. She has been sleeping peacefully for a little while, which is really what she needs right now. I wish I could take away her pain and make her feel better. She has not even complained so I know her Angel is watching over her. She can not go to school (Pre-School) for a week and no hard foods for 2 weeks which I know it is going to kill her not to be able to eat popcorn. She loves popcorn! I know she will heal fast and she will be running free through our back yard in no time.

Today was a nice warm day with an over cast. I would of liked to of seen the sun but the warmth was a very nice welcome. When I got into my van this morning guess what I found flying in there? Minnesota's state bird, THE MOSQUITO!!!! For those of you who have not been to Minnesota and seen our state bird believe me those things could fly away with your small pet! HA Well, needless to say he did not live very long. I have not seemed to accomplish much today except take care of my girls and I am working on laundry and house chores. You know a favorite of all of ours when we really wish we were having surgery so someone could wait on us hand and foot. I have been there too and oh yes, it is sweet to be catered to.

Well I must bid a good evening to all of you and wish you the sweetest thoughts and memories. I leave with you a poem that maybe for your children or for another child you love. God Bless you my sweet little Angel Macayla and may you feel better soon.

One and One
Two little eyes to open and close,
Two little ears and one little nose,
Two little elbows, dimpled and sweet,
Two little shoes on two little feet,
Two little lips and one little chin,
Two little cheeks with a rose shut in;
Two little shoulders, chubby and strong,
Two little legs running all day long.
Two little prayers does my darling say,
Twice does he kneel by my side each day,-
Two little folded hands, soft and brown,-
Two little eyelids cast meekly down,-
And two little angels guard him in bed,
"One at the foot, and one at the head."
Mary Mapes Dodge
~As Always, Peaceful Blessings to You and to Yours,
Tammy

4 comments:

~Tonya said...

So glad that Cayla made it through with flying colors. I knew she would.

Now maybe she will not be sick so often. We as Mothers, always want to take away our child's pain.

I remember when Jordan had is tonsils out...so very hard to watch them be in pain, in the following days.

Prayers & Blessings be sent.
~Tonya

Tammy said...

Thanks Tonya,
Today she is going very well. Eating a little and now she is outside getting some good fresh sunshiny air. Children should not have to go through so much pain in order to feel better. Hope you are doing something fun today.
Hugs, Tammy

Karen said...

Hi Tammy! Hope your baby girl is recovering well...I cannot imagine having one of mine go through that...(knock on wood). Beautiful little grandbaby, too (graduate from beauty school)! Have a great week!! *Smiles* Karen

Tammy said...

Thank you Karen, Cayla has been a real trooper! Kind of quiet today and making cards. She is my littel artsy girl!I just hope she does not get sick all the time now. Zoie loves to put make up on, she's just one of my little sweeties and they all LOVE dress up! You have a nice week too and enjoy the nice weather!!! Tammy~