~ A Place to Nest~

This is my little corner, a place to nest and to share with you my thoughts, hopes, dreams and wishes. Cherish the moments that touch your heart and embrace them.
~As always,
~Peaceful Blessings to You and to Yours~

Tammy ^j^

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A Smile on My Heart

Yesterday while getting dressed my little 3 year old came into the bathroom. She looked me up and down smiling. You know that curious little smirk with wonderment that little children have. With this big smile that stretched from ear to ear she spoke, "I want to be like you mommy when I grow up". That just put a smile on my heart. Later on I thought about those words she had spoken to me and I thought ok by the time she is fifteen years old there will be bars on her door and windows. LOL No, really now, those words I will always cherish, one to put in her baby book. Babies grow up so quickly. It is funny how I look back at pictures of my twenty one year old and sometimes those moments seem like yesterday. Where did all of those years go? Heck, I still don't have her baby book done yet, kick me in my you know what! I always say someday I will be done. All I know is I have so much to do, so little time in a day and I have many keepsakes to finish for all my girls. When I leave this world, if I leave one memory for my girls and grand babies, it will be for them to know how much I really love them.... I love them to the depths of the sea where there is no end, to the endless skies where the stars shine so bright and when they lay their little heads down to close their sleepy eyes I hope they dream of our shared fond memories. ~Peaceful Thoughts to You and Yours~ Tammy

No comments: