~ A Place to Nest~

This is my little corner, a place to nest and to share with you my thoughts, hopes, dreams and wishes. Cherish the moments that touch your heart and embrace them.
~As always,
~Peaceful Blessings to You and to Yours~

Tammy ^j^

Sunday, June 15, 2008

~Happy Father's Day~



HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DADDY!

WE LOVE YOU!


xxxxxxoooooo


What Makes A Dad


God took the strength of a mountain,

The majesty of a tree,

The warmth of a summer sun,

The calm of a quiet sea,



The generous soul of nature,

The comforting arm of night,

The wisdom of the ages,

The power of the eagle's flight,

The joy of a morning in spring,



The faith of a mustard seed,

The patience of eternity,

The depth of a family need,

Then God combined these qualities,



When there was nothing more to add,

He knew His masterpiece was complete,

And so, He called it ... Dad


Author unknown




Happy Father's Day Honey! You have such a beautiful day to celebrate! You had a dream of becoming a father and together we made that possible.
We are on a journey together and helping each other along the way. Neither one of us would be able to do that without holding each other's hand. Sometimes it can get a little tough, we can laugh and we can cry but we stick together and that is what counts.
I had no idea what to get you this day. You have your health, a loving home filled with laughter and a wife who loves you very much. So I thought just a simple dedication and to let the world know just how much You are Loved.
I posted your picture above, what a beautiful sunset you took. And I was right beside you in the driver's seat pulling over so you could get the shot you wanted. Together we are making our dreams come true!
I love you today, I loved you yesterday
and I will love you with all of my heart for all of the tomorrows yet to come.
~Happy Father's Day Honey~
I wish all of you men out there a VERY HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!
May you do something special today.
~As Always Peaceful Blessings to You and to Yours~
Tammy





No comments: