~ A Place to Nest~

This is my little corner, a place to nest and to share with you my thoughts, hopes, dreams and wishes. Cherish the moments that touch your heart and embrace them.
~As always,
~Peaceful Blessings to You and to Yours~

Tammy ^j^

Saturday, May 10, 2008

~Happy Mother's Day~




The Rose by Bette Midler
Some say love, it is a river
that drowns the tender reed.
Some say love, it is a razor
that leaves your soul to bleed.
Some say love, it is a hunger,an endless aching need.
I say love, it is a flower,and you it's only seed.
It's the heart afraid of breaking
that never learns to dance.
It's the dream afraid of waking
that never takes the chance.
It's the one who won't be taken,who can
not seem to give,
and the soul afraid of dyin'
that never learns to live.
When the night has been too lonely
and the road has been to long,
and you think that love is only
for the lucky and the strong,
just remember in the winter
far beneath the winter snows
lies the seed that with the sun's love
in the spring becomes the rose.
This song is one of mom's favorites songs and I wanted to wish her a very
Happy Mother's Day, So Happy Mother's Day Mom. I hope your day is a special one.
And to all you women out there who have loved and cared for someone;
Happy Mother's Day to you. If you do not receive a card, candy or flowers then go out and treat yourself to that special bouquet of flowers. They will put a smile on your heart.
As Always~Peaceful Blessings to You and to Yours~
Tammy

2 comments:

Sue said...

Happy Mother's Day to you....
I am Sue from Oodlekadoodle Primitives, Faribault Minnesota and just wanted to say hi to another gal from Minnesota...I hope the day becomes sunny for us...Is it ok if I put you name in my favorite blogs?

Hugs
Sue

Please Visit my Website oodlekadoodleprimitives.com
and my BLOG http://oodlekadoodleprimitives.blogspot.com/

Tammy said...

And Happy Mother's Day to You as well Sue. Yes, sun shiny weather today lucky us! Of course you can add me to your links and I hope you don't mind but I added yours to mine. Thank you so much. I will check out your blog and website too. Thank you for taking the time to get to know me. I hope you had a very nice Mother's Day.
~Peaceful Blessings to You~ Tammy